Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Google thermostat in warranty

Ahhhhh.. purchased a nest thermostat on the 12 July 2023, I have 48 months of warranty remaining from this datethe thermostat is not working but the call centre is refusing to replace it as it has been replaced alreadythe rational appears to be a com...

Rissott by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disconnect a doorbell chime connector?

Hi Everyone,My interior doorbell chime box died and I bought a replacement. How do I disconnect the Nest chime connector from the old chime box? I unscrewed the connections, but I cannot figure out how to release the "push in" connection. I was to be...

GFarra31 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat wiring help

Hi everyone in the community and thanks for helping users troubleshooting things! This community is gold.I have a Nest 3rd generation thermostat that came with the house I bought and it started losing connectivity and saying low power. Charging it fo...

MikeTek by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Still yellow light after replacing the batteries

Had a (justified but harmless) smoke alarm, which we immediately turned off. Half an hour later, five of seven Nest Protects started beeping and said they needed new batteries immediately. (At no time before that had a yellow light on any of them.) T...

Kollegin by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery problem with Nest smoke alarm 06A

The smoke alarm 06A shows the batteries need replacement every few weeks. When I test the batteries, one is completely discharged, but the other five are fully charged. I have another identical unit that has gone a couple of years without needing bat...

tlavin1 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote
  翻译: